Audit Manager at J P Chawla & Co. LLP
We are looking for a versatile, energetic, innovative individual with the ability to implement strategies in the most efficient manner. The individual should be passionate about the quality of work to be delivered, systematic and organized.
Someone with strong analytical ability, interpersonal skills and comprehensive problem-solving abilities will be an ideal candidate for this role.
- Role involves client visits as an auditor/ CA, guiding audit team and audit assistants and finalising audits.
- Manage client expectation and should have analytical approach.
- Capable of developing an audit plan of clients assigned, including proper assessment and coverage of risks and emerging risks, implementation and communication of Audit’s mission, goals and strategies, critical thinking, strategic mindset, and ability to lead.
- Independently handling of Statutory Audit/Tax Audit/ Internal Audit/ GST Audit and Balance sheet finalization of companies.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
Qualifications & Experience
Chartered Accountant with around 3-5 years post qualification experience in a mid-size firm.
Experience of audits of Corporates and Non-corporate, Banks/NBFC, Tax Audits, GST Audits.
Experience of preparation of Balance sheets including Ind As Balance sheets.
Report writing is an important skill.
Good command over English and communication skills are very important.
In-depth knowledge of audit of corporate clients.
Good understanding of accounting policies and accounting standards Well versed with auditing techniques/financial analysis.
About J P Chawla & Co. LLP
We are a team of distinguished Chartered Accountants, Business Advisors, Tax Consultants, Company Secretaries, Management Accountants, Corporate Financial Advisors, Management consultants, Technology consultants and Forensic experts. Our diverse team has the requisite skills and experience to provide complex business & management advice, financial services, assurance, tax, technology and regulatory services to our clients. Our strength lies in our timely, performance-based, industry-tailored and technology-enabled services which are delivered by some of the most talented professionals in the country.
Benefits & Perks
- Lucrative Salary
- Enormous growth and learning opportunities
- Flexible timing policy
- Great work environment and office culture