Background of Key Clients
Background of some of our key clients are
We provide intelligent services to gamut of clients in various sectors; background of certain key clients has been reproduced below to give a bird’s eye view of diversity of services being provided by us to our esteemed clients.
(Code of Ethics of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India forbids us to publish the clients name on our website.)
Audit & Assurance:
- We provide audit & assurance services to an American global branding consultancy, specializing in vast brand services including brand strategy, brand analytics, brand valuation, corporate design, digital brand management, packaging design and naming having 42 offices in 28 countries. Our client is a one of the top ten worldwide advertising agencies.
- We provide audit & assurance services to an American book publisher and the largest general-interest paperback publisher in the world. They partner with authors to bring over 70,000 digital and 15,000 print books each year.
- We provide audit & assurance services to a worldwide provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain. Innovation, know-how and a strict orientation on customer needs are the key factors of their unique success story.
- We provide audit & assurance services to a British headquartered worldwide infrastructure consulting company which work across cities, infrastructure and transport, and combine commercial, economic, technical and planning expertise to find powerful answers to complex challenges.
- We have provided audit & assurance services to a Government of India autonomous organization, setup in year 1963 to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research.
- We have provided IPO assurance to India’s leading publishing company with unmatched market leadership over 7 decades. Their Books have touched three generations of Indian educated community. Our client has lead publishing industry in the country and every year is recipient of National awards. Our client also has to its credit being the first Indian publisher to lead digital learning and offers “Computer aided Learning solutions” for individuals, Governments and Schools. The IPO size was INR 728.5 Billion (at upper price band).
- We have provided audit & assurance services to, an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India. It is is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education and training in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas.
- We have provided transfer pricing services to world’s no. 3 Oil E&P Company as per prestigious Platts ranking and is 22nd among Platts Top 250 global companies. It is also ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World’s biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list – based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion). It is only Indian energy major in Fortune’s Most Admired List 2014 under ‘Mining, Crude Oil Production’ category.
- We have provided transfer pricing services to an American company that provides shared workspaces for technology startup subculture communities, and services for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, small businesses and large enterprises.
- We have provided transfer pricing services to an American public industrial materials company. The company develops and manufactures structural materials including carbon fiber, specialty reinforcements, resins, honeycomb, adhesives, engineered honeycomb composite structures, and prepregs.
- We have provided transfer pricing services to one of the foremost and finest Microfinance groups globally. Their constant effort has been remarkable towards reducing poverty and improving quality of life of the economically challenged through the provision of qualitative and responsive microfinance services in an innovative and sustainable way.
- We have provided International tax services to Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy and the leading power company in Norway. The company owns, produces and develops hydropower, wind power, gas power and district heating. It is a major player in European power trading and has 3600 employees in more than 20 countries.
- We provide direct tax services to India’s leading engineering conglomerates operating in the high growth sectors of agri-machinery, construction & material handling equipment, railway equipment and auto components. Having pioneered farm mechanization in the country, our client has played a pivotal role in the agricultural growth of India for over five decades. One of the leading tractor manufacturers of the country, our client offers a comprehensive range of tractors, more than 45 variants starting from 25 to 80 HP. Our client is a leading material handling and construction equipment manufacturer.
- We provide direct tax services to India’s leading staffing company which employs over 7000 industry professionals supported by over 25 national and global locations coast-to-coast across India, the US, and China.
- We provide direct tax services to India’s leading name in higher education publishing, specializing in the publication of academic and reference books in the areas of engineering, management, computer science, education and humanities. Titles from our client are recommended in top business schools, technical universities, engineering colleges, as well as in undergraduate and postgraduate courses all over India.
- We provide indirect tax services to an Indian electric utility company. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity. With an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is India’s largest integrated power company. It has been ranked 3rd in 2017 Responsible Business Rankings.
- We provide indirect tax services to the the leading manufacturers of glycols, alcohol, ethoxylates and PEGs, performance chemicals and performance chemicals. Our client holds the distinction of being the only green petrochemical company of its kind.
- We provide indirect tax services to an established service provider for Property Facilities Management in India, particularly for Airports and Metros. Our client is providing Operation, Maintenance and Management for Electro Mechanical Systems and Civil Services at Airports and metro rail.
- We provide internal audit services to a registered NBFC – MFI which operates in a Joint Liability Group lending model of Grameen. Their focus is reaching out to unbanked and providing financial services to women entrepreneurs belonging to the economically and socially deprived section of the society.
- We have provided Internal Audit services to a leading company with offers domain expert applications, solutions and services to public and private sectors in India across multiple domains such as Education, Health care, Pharmaceutical etc.
Transaction Advisory Services
- We have provided valuation services to a technology company which provides solutions in the area of omnichannel retail solutions, hyperlocal marketplace solutions, wholesale ecommerce platform, multivendor website development. This company has been funded by large PE funds from all across the globe.
- We have provided fixed asset due diligence and advisory services to an entity having more than 48 years of manufacturing experience in Indian interior décor and tiles industry. The company has than two manufacturing plants in India and other joint venture plants, generating a total production capacity of 60 million square meters annually.
- We are providing management accounting services to a fifty year old medical group having more than twelve clinics. The medical group has also developed several centres of excellence based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs valuable to their patients.
- We have provided management accounting services to an entity which is an online marketplace for carpooling. Its website and mobile apps connect drivers and passengers willing to travel together between cities and share the cost of the journey
- Our regulatory team has handled the corporate legal, shareholders legal negotiations and regulatory advisory and compliances for a technology entity which has raised a total of $14.2M in funding including Foreign direct investment. This company also operates an ecommerce market place apart from various technology services.
Our regulatory team has handled the corporate legal, shareholders legal negotiations and regulatory advisory and compliances for a media entity which has raised a total of INR 300 million in funding from Indian listed companies having market capital of US$14 billion and US$ 360 million respectively